AIM
tapotski

Joy Joy

Uh oh...

2.6771 to 3.4367
My vote is worth alot....

Sidx responds:

so was mine =)
1.9831 to 2.0713

[2005] True Hacker 2 [2005] True Hacker 2

A fitting sequel!

Graphics: Another decent job. The UoP was great, but some of the sites PerryClock visited were understandably unreadable.
Sounds: Again with the Clock Voices, they are so sexy. Good use of CS SEs and 'Tilt....Tilt....Tilt' was great quality.
Content: Hilarious! The funniest movie I've seen today. Poor storyline, but made up for by humor.

Great job. "Tilt" and the Error message ruled. Is perryclock[at]hotmail[dot]com a real address? If not you should register it.

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

i think it is not...or...if it is...i didnt mean it to be...

Artificial High 3 Artificial High 3

THE Artificial High

Graphics: Great graphics, the drawn objects and the anime worked well together and the animation was excellent. Nanoko and Sqeezy especially.
Sounds: The music was brilliant, I've never really liked Jet before, but this movie changed my mind. It was also well-synced with the movie.
Content: Each artist had a distinct style(Except Elelment, who had a good mix of all the skills), Nanoko's great artwork coupled with Sqeezy's innovation and rllstix almost endless supply of modern humor. It was just amazing, I wish my highs were like this, awesome.

I'm adding this to my fav list, great job all of you.

Projectile tank Projectile tank

Nice shootin' game ya got there

Graphics: Above average graphics. The helicopters were especially good and the background was cool too.
Sounds: Most the sound was repetetive and kinda boring. Maybe some background music and some more pronounced sounds would be a good addition.
Content: Good game. That script is quite good, the enemies dodging was my favorite feature, well done. Although at some parts the slow speed of the tank, turrets and cannonballs pulled down the quality.

Nice one! A good script and idea. Keep it up.

1942Beta 1942Beta

A nice beta for a war game

Nice beta. Sounds were good, but in the full version add some kind of patriotic war music so we don't get bored to death after 50000 points. Graphics were nice, but i recommend making the planes slightly more...um...significant, like make bigger and fine tune the pics. I got an error when i was the big green plane, when i got to 4 lives and 20 health i couldn't die, it just went back up to 4 lives 100 health, and vice versa, i was stuck in an endless loop! Apart from some thingies here and there, this is a good beta aand i will be looking forward to the full game if it comes out.

Sonic PacMan - V 0.2 Sonic PacMan - V 0.2

A funny sonic version of pacman

A good game, graphics were nice and the music was good too. One problem i did notice was that on level 2 there was some distortion between the visuals and the pathing. Apart from that is was good. Well done